Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I forgot to post this last week. Crazy redneck Florida Xmas.
IMG20221229183819.jpg

I have read numerous posts about adding h2o2 to water when starting seeds, what is the purpose of that?

In water h2o2 decomposes into h2o, o and heat within a few hours.

I have read numerous posts about adding h2o2 to water when starting seeds, what is the purpose of that?

Not really sure but I have gotten better germ rates since I read about it and started adding it. Lot of peeps swear by the paper towel method and I have never gotten one to sprout that way, got about 7/8 out of 10 with plain water consistently and near 100% with H2O2...

I just have a confusing plant right now, she droops all the time, more water dont help, less water dont help. Thats why I threw in the idea of maybe its my lighting. And her tops are twisted.

View attachment 1550770
Mine did that so I lowered the light intensity and mine perked up and I always keep the light two feet above my plant

It's a method I saw advocated by Ed Rosenthal formerly of high times who ran the running article ask Ed.
https://www.edrosenthal.com/the-guru-of-ganja-blog/how-to-start-cannabis-seeds-right
He advocates it is a sterilizing soln which I tend to think H2O2 would indeed do
Others also advocate it as a first step in germinating older seeds with possibly harder outer shells as they say it will soften the shell allowing hydration.
For me at least back b4 you could pop on the internet let alone what might have been available and correct high times and ask Ed was a great resource. Not saying he's always right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back