Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1672549912140.gif

Girls are looking great and they were thirsty today..... so I gave them there weekly bennies feeding calmag and greenlife biotcs Roots2shoots...... 5gallon RO <15ppm .5g silica, 1.6g calmag, .625 kelp, 1.75g humic, .4g Omina/amino, .1g yucca 7.5ml hydroguard, 5ml GLBR2S... I think this will be the last feeding of R2S for the bigger as they are heading into flower.... Check lighing girls are getting right around 30-40DLI using photone meter.... Temp and rh have been great actually little warm this last week and tent got the upper 70's and I have the humidifier in here from now I will be removing this week:headbang: Also I got some more lady bugs for preventive maintenance the last batch as slowly disappeared but I seen a couple gnats and figure they wouldn't hurt they went right to work:toke:

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 32 She doing ok having a hard time training her staying really compact :naughtystep:

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 32 Looking amazing nice vigorous healthy growth branches are really stout... She sexed couple days ago and been taking off since:headbang:

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow glue Day 32 She's doing great and sexed couple days ago and has been growing since did little adjusting to her train but not much more... I hope she starts to really stretch out like the last time :headbang:

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

Happy New years everyone So glad I am here and have meant all of you can't imagine having this experience anywhere else you ALL have helped so much in so many ways :vibe::bighug::smokeout::hippy::cheersmate:

Apologies everyone as I was compressing the file for upload, and having problems. (And a few failed attempts at upload thereafter) But, we do have a winner! And I think he's going to be a bit excited as yesterday was his birthday!

3 click = winner

Happy New Year everyone!

And happy birthday @Frank the Dank!
:pass: :cheers::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back