Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao have u ever been to a Waffle House?? People eat hash browns and waffles not chicken fried steak and grits! Jiggly eggs is a 10-4 tho! :crying:
I actually did at the Buick grand nationals in bowling green Kentucky. Man those guys down there can party. We were guzzling beers and having burn out contests in the hotel parking lot hahahaha

I actually did at the Buick grand nationals in bowling green Kentucky. Man those guys down there can party. We were guzzling beers and having burn out contests in the hotel parking lot hahahaha
In high school they had all u can eat waffles and cigarette vending machines inside so we would go spend hours up there stoned pigging out! Damn inflation tho no more all u can eat….FUCKERS! :cuss::rofl:

1672548967834.gif

In high school they had all u can eat waffles and cigarette vending machines inside so we would go spend hours up there stoned pigging out! Damn inflation tho no more all u can eat….FUCKERS! :cuss::rofl:
The best part was after the cops came and were really cool about us goin nuts my buddy Mark takes us for a cruise to whitecastle to grab burgers. So mark says to these southern kids sure you got bbq and races and burn out contests but up north we got conflict driving.
One of them goes hey man what's conflict driving.
So Mark slams the brakes so hard the guy behind us almost rear ends us. Then he floors the gas. Now the car behind us is pissed so he floors the gas and Mark slams the brakes again. He punches the gas again and goes see now that's conflict driving hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back