Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the installation info: The system seems to have a lot of failure points. It may be prudent to use an experienced mechanic that will guarantee the system will function as designed when they are done.
It was me but was trying not to think about it today..... But that is the key factor If I attempted or took it to somewhere that didn't know it I might not get a guarantee.. That's why we will probably go back to the dealer since the mechanic does seem pretty competent and confident in fixing it.. He has done a few :eek1:

Oh that is real smart. You cannot check anything under the hood (which is illegal to drive commercially), it not only puts the truck in danger, It puts you in danger as well. I would not drive it.
Agreed. The thought process in it is hilarious though. My real problem is that I can't put wiper fluid in now and everything around here is covered in salt. The truck is currently at my friend's shop, finished, waiting for me to pick it up and I'll just hand them the bill when I go back to work in January :thumbsup:

It was me but was trying not to think about it today..... But that is the key factor If I attempted or took it to somewhere that didn't know it I might not get a guarantee.. That's why we will probably go back to the dealer since the mechanic does seem pretty competent and confident in fixing it.. He has done a few :eek1:
I'll happily take my vehicle to a guy that may charge more but I know he knows what he's doing and when he's done I know it's done right

Sorry to hear that you are dealing with that @Mañ'O'Green. Gut pain can be nasty. I experienced it for the first time not long ago when I had to take serious pain meds for a couple weeks due to a badly rotated sacroileac. I ended up in emergency due to the abdominal pain caused by the constipation. It was a whole new concept of constipation I'll tell you. Lack of sleep would be an understatement. For many days I spent more time laying awake in bed literally shaking with the pain than I did asleep .

Good luck with it mate, I feel for you. At least my issue was temporary, but IBS usually isn't. :pighug:
I have had way too many episodes over the last 25 years. It hurts so bad that I curl up in the fetal position and it lasts two or three days at that kind of pain level. Now my guts get so inflamed that they stop working and I get cold when I have a bout.

There is a new medication being tested on mice and soon to move to human trials. FexD seems to do a complete reset of the digestive system rapidly and is not showing any bad side effects. I may try to get in the test. You only get a 50/50 chance of getting the drug but I would take it.

Agreed. The thought process in it is hilarious though. My real problem is that I can't put wiper fluid in now and everything around here is covered in salt. The truck is currently at my friend's shop, finished, waiting for me to pick it up and I'll just hand them the bill when I go back to work in January :thumbsup:
Windshield washer by armstrong
Screenshot_20221230_193540_Chrome.jpg

I have had way too many episodes over the last 25 years. It hurts so bad that I curl up in the fetal position and it lasts two or three days at that kind of pain level. Now my guts get so inflamed that they stop working and I get cold when I have a bout.

There is a new medication being tested on mice and soon to move to human trials. FexD seems to do a complete reset of the digestive system rapidly and is not showing any bad side effects. I may try to get in the test. You only get a 50/50 chance of getting the drug but I would take it.
This link may be helpful with respect to clinical trials it's fully searchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back