Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I don't even know where my gear is anymore.....got 1 pin that's worth a grand on my jacket lapel. 1988 iron butt run which I did on my A65...Jax to the key and back.
Man I kicked around the idea but 1000 miles in 24 hours I figure your pretty much stuck with highway miles..
And that's a lot.
I'll do highway no issue to get somewhere where the ridings good but highways don't clear my head like back roads and old auto touring roads.
I'll take an old 2 lane highway like the taconic parkway in a heart beat. But something like 95 my heads on a string trying to figure what's coming.
Now gimmie say 8 bikes that know how to ride tight safely I like the highway a lot better.

Last edited:
1672370712753.gif

My old man rode harley back during the late 70's. He quit ridin them because of the issues he kept havin with I think it was a lowrider but it's been so long I'd have to ask him now. He's had a couple now last few years that both had brake issues, recurrent. Think he may have moved on to a goldwing. When all ya hear and read is bitchin about faulty issues on a 30k bike, it sours an idea pretty quick. ha.
I hear you'll get 200K miles out of a wing. Can't see any issue with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back