Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bike ive never heard him bitch about. He's still down in the florabama panhandle, takes it up and down hwy98 regularly. Said he's gonna ride it up here this summer probably, so figured I'd grab something like a Fury and go around the Olympic Peninsula up here in WA with him and up and down the coast a few times.
I bet the roads up your way are drop dead amazing. That 98 looks like it has a lot of potential!

Last edited:
Man I kicked around the idea but 1000 miles in 24 hours I figure your pretty much stuck with highway miles..
And that's a lot.
I'll do highway no issue to get somewhere where the ridings good but highways don't clear my head like back roads and old auto touring roads.
I'll take an old 2 lane highway like the taconic parkway in a heart beat. But something like 95 my heads on a string trying to figure what's coming.
Now gimmie say 8 bikes that know how to ride tight safely I like the highway a lot better.
503 each way, had a 2 beer stop in the keys and back we go....it was fun in the sense we could say we did it and got the props....I was rear runner cause I was still running points and due to atmospheric moisture there was the occasional Bastard Seized Again.

Shit, we had a 300 dollar POS Simese Himylayan seal point that would let us use him for a bowling ball when we got ripped....Set up the plastic kids bowling pins at the end of the hallway and we would bowl with him, got to where we could put spin on that kitty. After an hour or so he would let us know he was done playing.

Quick 1st impression smoke report on the @Jean-O Blue Dog. Cracked into it after about a month in the grove bags. Total fire. I'm baked :thumbsup: Citrus and chem smell and the smoke really tastes like it smells. Lots of flavor in the smoke always gets extra points from me. I'll just smoke more if it's not strong enough but tastes good. Got a real nice calm energy vibe to it almost a leg muscle kinda thing like I get from edibles. Recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back