Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah and the sad part is your right.... I was thinking about it some your guys vehicle probably are way older then mine but I'll bet mine it rustier already got to love the snow :doh: :nono:
Mine’s an 04 and not a speck of rust….good thing about AZ vehicles. I’m of the mind that it’s worth fixing (improving as things break), rather than driving a new vehicle. I’ll have this forever, unless something unforeseen happens, like it gets stolen or something. Then I’ll just get another one. This is the second one I’ve had…..same exact thing, just different color lol.

Mine’s an 04 and not a speck of rust….good thing about AZ vehicles. I’m of the mind that it’s worth fixing (improving as things break), rather than driving a new vehicle. I’ll have this forever, unless something unforeseen happens, like it gets stolen or something. Then I’ll just get another one. This is the second one I’ve had…..same exact thing, just different color lol.

Can't argue with that the biggest thing I hate about living up here but it's a hard toss up between salty roads or snakes and scorpions :nono: :pass:Gotta say too you wranglers guys are different :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aye...I Thought you'd have problems...... :pighug: ...have you got no..
Horse linament...
Olbas oil...
Camphorated oil..
Tiger balm.....?...

If you don't like prescription pain killers the oils can Distract the pain enough to get to sleep........:pass:
Thanks. Idk i did try tiger balm. I think it's as much being shocked awake and then not being able to go back and it's just kind of a mindset with me when I m awake im supposed to be working so when I open my eyes generally that's it for sleeping

Can't argue with that the biggest thing I hate about living up here but it's a hard toss up between salty roads or snakes and scorpions :nono: :pass:Gotta say too you wranglers guys are different :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Id deal with snakes and scorpions over snow easy. Snakes I can deal with. It might take some getting used to checking shoes and crap for scorpions tho.

Salty roads here too. Sheets are currently totally white and look snow covered, but it's just the salt. Had to replace the exhaust 3 times on the wife's last car due to it. Down by the shore no cars last with the salty air and salty roads

Salty roads here too. Sheets are currently totally white and look snow covered, but it's just the salt. Had to replace the exhaust 3 times on the wife's last car due to it. Down by the shore no cars last with the salty air and salty roads

That's one nice thing about her trail hawk it has SS exhaust :cooldance::woohoo:

Oh yeah and the sad part is your right.... I was thinking about it some your guys vehicles probably are way older then mine but I'll bet mine it rustier already got to love the snow :doh: :nono:
I have never seen a lick of rust on any car i have owned! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back