Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your not even mentioning rattlescorpions:yoinks::nono::crying:
Or....
sharknado.1419979768.jpg

Thanks. Idk i did try tiger balm. I think it's as much being shocked awake and then not being able to go back and it's just kind of a mindset with me when I m awake im supposed to be working so when I open my eyes generally that's it for sleeping
1672360384554.gif

Can't argue with that the biggest thing I hate about living up here but it's a hard toss up between salty roads or snakes and scorpions :nono: :pass:Gotta say too you wranglers guys are different :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Eh, I’d deal with three times the amount of snakes and scorpions before I lived in the ice and snow again. Honestly, I rarely see rattlesnakes, maybe one or two a year…..and that’s only because I hike where they live. My neighbors that never venture out of city limits never see them. And the scorpions are like any other arachnid…..you see them from time to time….but they’re not that big of a deal.

Small price to pay to not deal with high heating costs, vehicles that rust out well before the end of their life…..plus the cold kills my arthritis. :pass:

Edit: not to mention, you wouldn’t believe the amount of money I save on bass boats, by living in the desert:haha:

Eh, I’d deal with three times the amount of snakes and scorpions before I lived in the ice and snow again. Honestly, I rarely see rattlesnakes, maybe one or two a year…..and that’s only because I hike where they live. My neighbors that never venture out of city limits never see them. And the scorpions are like any other arachnid…..you see them from time to time….but they’re not that big of a deal.

Small price to pay to not deal with high heating costs, vehicles that rust out well before the end of their life…..plus the cold kills my arthritis. :pass:

Edit: not to mention, you wouldn’t believe the amount of money I save on bass boats, by living in the desert:haha:

Ya know You keeping bragging this desert living up it you might have more company then you'd like :haha::pass: I dealt with rattle snakes when i traveled working on cell towers It wasn't pretty but I got by :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'd stay on tower till they were gone or run:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya know You keeping bragging this desert living up it you might have more company then you'd like :haha::pass: I dealt with rattle snakes when i traveled working on cell towers It wasn't pretty but I got by :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'd stay on tower till they were gone or run:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hell, I think all the eastcoastians should move to the desert. It’s a much more stoner friendly place to exist. Being stoned and cold fucking sucks ass :haha:

An early Happy New Years to the AFN Fam!!!

Hopin on a plane in a few to NYC for some hippy shows and drunken/psychedelic debauchery! Phish tonight, Gov't Mule tomorrow night, and Phish on New Years.

@JP1, will hit ya up if I get some time, but shit is already getting sideways. Too many stoners involved!
Safe travels and good shows. I still need to get to MSG one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back