Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my first attempt at making topical pain cream. Decarbed 7.5 g Kush Hemp CBD ~19%, 7.5 g of Critical Poison fast ~18% thc and now I'm infusing them in 8 fl.oz coconut oil.
20221227_213154.jpg

Last edited:
So my first attempt at making topical pain cream. Descarbed 7.5 g Kush Hemp CBD ~19%, 7.5 g of Critical Poison fast ~18% thc and now I'm infusing them in 8 fl.oz coconut oil.
View attachment 1550500
Then u planning on basting yourself down like a roast chicken dinner?? :haha::rofl:

1672196489026.gif

1672196718843.gif

Got the girls out tonight for their second foliar feed 1/6tsp kelp, 1/4tsp Fullup, 1/32tsp yucca ph 6.5....ONce the leaves dry off I'll put them back in the tent Also I topped them yesterday a day ahead of what i normally do:cooldance: They were also thirsty yesterday so I water the pots like last week plus RAW calmag with 1gallon RO .1g Silica, .325g RAW calmag, .125 RAW Kelp, .35g RAW Humic, .08g RAW Omina & Amino, .02g RAW yucca, .1ml GreenLife Biotics Roots2Shoots, and 1.5ml Hydrogaurd... Also bumped them up to 1ml Roots2shoots:headbang:

Mephisto S.O.D.K. Day 21

IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

Mephisto CDLC X Skywalker Day 21

IMG_1790.JPG

IMG_1789.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

:pass:

ok kidz, no time to chat or catch up, but me, Gracie & Missy are all ok :thumbsup: long story short, i'm currently without net connection, becuz apparently, the cold weather took one of the wifi towerz outa commission this past friday....yeah, timing couldn't have been worse :wall: ....it was suppose to be gettin fixed today, but no joy so far :nono:, so luckily, i was able to get the car started & popped down to the library to connect long enuff to let ya know what'z happenin & that i'm ok :thumbsup: merry late xmas to all & early happee new year if i still don't have connection by this weekend, perish the thought :doh: that'z it for now, so stay warm kidz & i'll be back on when i'm able :pighug: ppp
Hey @420, really glad to hear what the problem was, I was imagining you and Gracie freezing in the dark in a house buried in snow. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back