Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time searching for threads.... I can find blogs and posts.... Do you have a link??
Just click on bills name and go to his profile and see what he has posted. Thats what I do.

just go to indoor grow journals or newer grower journals and most of the current ones are on the first page… but then there are some in breeder specific sections too:d5:

just go to indoor grow journals or newer grower journals and most of the current ones are on the first page… but then there are some in breeder specific sections too:d5:
On my phone and I was clicking on the name. That intislly shows a header with posts blogs etc...
Now there's a boatload of posts lol so my add kicked in and sort of gave up on that route.
But then I saw under the profile is a tab called find. Hit that it exands out and lists threads!!!!!
Lol
And thanks for all the advice. I'm guessing it's meant to be akin to a sip but using string as a wicking material. Ofcourse I'd guess you'd have 2 opposing forces acting on the water, gravity pulling it down and capillary action pulling it up (ignoring evaporation). At some point they'd probably be equal and it would stop moving upwards. Meaning there's probably a max distance capillary action would work.

On my phone and I was clicking on the name. That intislly shows a header with posts blogs etc...
Now there's a boatload of posts lol so my add kicked in and sort of gave up on that route.
But then I saw under the profile is a tab called find. Hit that it exands out and lists threads!!!!!
Lol
And thanks for all the advice. I'm guessing it's meant to be akin to a sip but using string as a wicking material. Ofcourse I'd guess you'd have 2 opposing forces acting on the water, gravity pulling it down and capillary action pulling it up (ignoring evaporation). At some point they'd probably be equal and it would stop moving upwards. Meaning there's probably a max distance capillary action would work.

Another way is like 4wisco said but go to their “about” and you should see their signature which a lot of us have links to our journals there.. IF your on pc they are displayed under every post:thumbsup:…. no problem glad to help where I can the second part of that I can’t:dizzy:

Another way is like 4wisco said but go to their “about” and you should see their signature which a lot of us have links to our journals there.. IF your on pc they are displayed under every post:thumbsup:…. no problem glad to help where I can the second part of that I can’t:dizzy:
Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back