Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671944131545.gif

Hell ya….like when they put relish in them:haha:

Relish seems to be a southern thing. I make all kinds of funky deviled eggs. My favorite is probably the one with terragon, capers, dijon, and a fried oyster on top. Tomorrow, wifey is makin some, as we call it, "redneck sushi". Deviled eggs with wasabi, pickled ginger, and a shrimp marinated in rice wine vinegar, and tobiko

Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud!!! Happy happy to you!

Question for ya. Saw the deviled eggs you made. Do you or peeps in where you are put relish in deviled eggs or is that a southern thing? @Fermented_Fruitz, peeps do that in Texas?
Definitely No relish up here:nono:... she has done some with horseradish which is pretty good but much of the time just normal mayo mustard and the red stuff :shrug:she's cooks

Day 19 & 26 S.O.D.K. LR , Rucu Cucu OG LF, CDLCxSkywalker RR, Rainbow Glue RF, and Mac & Crack center

IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG

Day 49 and 52 Granite Haze RR, Cherry Cola RF, Forum Stomper LF, Mango Mrr RF, and Sour Stomper center :headbang:

IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG

Everyone is doing great I am dabbing and going to bed think i got everything taken care for the night just need a couple more dabs :pass: I hope you ALL have a Merry Christmas:xmas::sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back