Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever I can find in the freezer @Zaaboot :crying:.....we ate the lamb chops.......
:rofl: up until mother took m'lady to the butchers yesterday before we left the south, we were contemplating a cereal bonanza with gold top Milk :hump:

I am only Gutted about the chocolate..........:grump:......
If I put an Amazon same day order in for some Paatchi - would you get it in time for after dinner :smoking:

we've got a cooked chicken.....small ham joint....or delicious beef stew in the freezer......:chef:......
Plenty to choose from - happy days!

- Here is a cracker - Aylesbury was voted the shittest place in the country, so as one must, I started have a sneaky read of the 'Aylesbury Grape Vine' to see how they do things. It is ever so funny.
This morning was a delight!
E3AC071E-3A1E-4021-B63B-195371FB06AE_1_201_a.jpeg

Oh my days, the comments have me crying before breakfast.
Some comments:
- Stay Classy Aylesbury
- The real question is how long is the log that took a whole minute to drop
- She must have been laying cable

A sneak peak into the life of people in Aylesbury - highly recommended

It is not near where I live but a couple of months ago I had to go and take a look for myself, after a long drive - I got there, pretty grey as expected and a very random David Bowie shrine in the centre of the centre that sings - that was about it

Are there any "Aylesbury's" near you :rofl:

Merry Christmas Everyone

Sharing One With You All On This Day!

:pass:

Merry Christmas @Redeye Master ...:cheersmate:....what is your day going to be.......?

I'm busy thinking bacon sani...or scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast.

Hubby would prefer the bacon sani..............:chef:........but......................I'm the cook..........:crying:

up until mother took m'lady to the butchers yesterday before we left the south, we were contemplating a cereal bonanza with gold top Milk :hump:

:crying: Don't knock it...cornflakes have filled many a Muchie ache when hubby has eaten eveything in the fridge........

If I put an Amazon same day order in for some Paatchi - would you get it in time for after dinner :smoking:

Worth a Try.......:eyebrows:

Here is a cracker - Aylesbury was voted the shittest place in the country, so as one must, I started have a sneaky read of the 'Aylesbury Grape Vine' to see how they do things. It is ever so funny.
This morning was a delight!

:crying::crying::crying:

Mmmm......Scrambles egg and smoked salmon Won................... :chef: ...it Was Delish..................

Now I'm onto the second course....Coffee and a Fat one...............:smoking:

coffee.gif

I've stuck the Pot on.........:headbang:

Merry Christmas @Redeye Master ...:cheersmate:....what is your day going to be.......?

I'm busy thinking bacon sani...or scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast.

Hubby would prefer the bacon sani..............:chef:........but......................I'm the cook..........:crying:
Mini hash brown bites, fried egg, bacon & mushrooms lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back