Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gift from the mother in law :crying: it's a "hand towel" :crying:
PXL_20221225_020143774.jpg

Damn temps dropping quick again tonight, 36f now.....
-14C was our peak today. :biggrin: Snowblew the driveway, about 20 cm of snow, and harvested about 50 gallons or so of snow for the garden. All good.

Just finished our turkey dinner (best gravy ever, keto even). Now for a Christmas evening movie, followed by the final wrapping or presents.

Party on peeps, and in case I missed anyone, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, seasons greetings, or whatever floats yer boat. :pighug:

Fortunately the wife's family doesn't linger around long. We eat, the men go outside and get stoned, dessert, kids open gifts, and then get the fuck out. Like clockwork. The women clean the kitchen like a well oiled machine. Get the whole holiday done in 3-4 hours :crying: :pass:
not quite as perfect as giving the whole thing a miss, but not bad. Good luck with the recovery. Recovery. As in time for some mj in whatever form works. :pighug: :biggrin:

-14C was our peak today. :biggrin: Snowblew the driveway, about 20 cm of snow, and harvested about 50 gallons or so of snow for the garden. All good.

Just finished our turkey dinner (best gravy ever, keto even). Now for a Christmas evening movie, followed by the final wrapping or presents.

Party on peeps, and in case I missed anyone, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, seasons greetings, or whatever floats yer boat. :pighug:
Merry Christmas @Olderfart :bighug:

Welp, everything done that needs doing, a final vape up and a nicotine top off and I'm gonna slip under the covers and watch the mrs. clause.......doubt I'll stay for it all but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back