Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to fancy here some appetizers then we had chicken parm for dinner didn’t take any pics of that though
:stir:
View attachment 1549790

Same here and I thought they would never leave but finally it’s time to get soooooo high:smokeout::bong:
Fortunately the wife's family doesn't linger around long. We eat, the men go outside and get stoned, dessert, kids open gifts, and then get the fuck out. Like clockwork. The women clean the kitchen like a well oiled machine. Get the whole holiday done in 3-4 hours :crying: :pass:

Fortunately the wife's family doesn't linger around long. We eat, the men go outside and get stoned, dessert, kids open gifts, and then get the fuck out. Like clockwork. The women clean the kitchen like a well oiled machine. Get the whole holiday done in 3-4 hours :crying: :pass:
Yeah not with this family plus there was only the inlaws mom and dad so no sneaking away

fondle my Red Ryder. :rofl: :headbang::rofl:
:face: somethings are just better left unsaid:nono: :crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Well it is time to crank up the Unicorn and watch "Christmas story" and fondle my Red Ryder Range model air rifle...... :rofl: :headbang::rofl:
I was actually given a red Ryder rifle as a Christmas gift from my mother's boyfriend many years ago. Long story but found out the hard way that a bb gun is considered a firearm around here. Also found out at the same time that it's technically an unlicensed firearm in a motor vehicle and a felony that will stick to me forever :shrug::crying:

I was actually given a red Ryder rifle as a Christmas gift from my mother's boyfriend many years ago. Long story but found out the hard way that a bb gun is considered a firearm around here. Also found out at the same time that it's technically an unlicensed firearm in a motor vehicle and a felony that will stick to me forever :shrug::crying:
:yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back