Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! and I'm bitchen cause it's 17F here and freezin my ass off! You'd be in shorts, a wife beater, and flip flops with a tiki drink!

I said something similar in the other chat yesterday! Great minds think alike! :d5:
8B63C89F-098D-4F3D-A873-8D62EC2F9CC2.png

Just sucking on a sucker :dizzy: It's lemon :frog:View attachment 1549529
I’m slurping up an oil slick! Guess i got a new habit….only took 41.85 years to realize i do indeed like some coffee! Started out with Starbucks frappacino bottles but now been trying some at home stuff! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Yeah, up here I got to keep an edge on and my will steely......Can't hide from the Ice Queen. She will take everything if I don't fight for my 'right to 'party'.

Yup...... :bighug: ...you are a Tough Old Bugger.......:pighug:...your Lives depend on it...

Its extra frosty outside so I’m planning on staying in and staying warm and i am gonna pack a 5pk of king palms to take to my sisters house for Christmas eve/ Christmas day! I smoke too much to remember but my brother in law his family is originally from Venezuela or somewhere in that area so for Christmas eve my sister is doing a spiral sliced ham and all the fixins….then on Christmas day BIL family is doing enchiladas and stuff for a full on Mexican food (well Venezuelan i guess) feast but they did same last year and that shit was off the hinges! Hope they cook em at my sisters so i can steal some recipes! :eyebrows::thumbsup:

@Frank the Dank ..... :headbang: ...you gotta a hand bag too......?

View attachment 1549527

I Treated myself to a new one....6 smokes....200 euros and me driving licence all fit in.......I Never leave Home without it......:pass: Mossy handbag........purse if you are US........:crying:
cool. Now we need some tech magic. When opened it's contents are invisible to Customs:clapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back