Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
fight for your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To parttttttyyyyyyyyyy!
1671822419776.jpeg

Yes, there's that as well lol, definitely have to isolate it. But when you don't have heat you gotta do something. I've since put a transfer switch on my furnace.

Codes aren't enforced out here so they're more like suggestions :crying:
View attachment 1549524
As long as you know what you are doing, the switch is optional. It's the peeps that don't understand that they might electrocute a line worker who are the problem, and the reason for the rule. :biggrin:

As long as you know what you are doing, the switch is optional. It's the peeps that don't understand that they might electrocute a line worker who are the problem, and the reason for the rule. :biggrin:
Personally my rule of thumb is if you don’t know what your your doing then stay the f**k away from gas and electricity lol

Its extra frosty outside so I’m planning on staying in and staying warm and i am gonna pack a 5pk of king palms to take to my sisters house for Christmas eve/ Christmas day! I smoke too much to remember but my brother in law his family is originally from Venezuela or somewhere in that area so for Christmas eve my sister is doing a spiral sliced ham and all the fixins….then on Christmas day BIL family is doing enchiladas and stuff for a full on Mexican food (well Venezuelan i guess) feast but they did same last year and that shit was off the hinges! Hope they cook em at my sisters so i can steal some recipes! :eyebrows::thumbsup:
Venezuelan Christmas requires hayacas, steamed in a banana leaf:
hallacas_venezolanas.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back