Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hit what Im aiming at

Who needs target practice with a red dot? :eyebrows: :cools:
Of my self-protection weapons, the one I normally have access to, doesn't have a laser. It's a Beretta 92F. Muscle memory defeats a red dot any day. With thousands of rounds with that model, I just don't miss at under 50yds. Now, that's after the first 4 rounds. I keep Glazer safety rounds as the first 4 rounds to keep collateral damage to a minimum from any exiting projectiles. Black Talon or Golden Sabre rounds are after that. They also give a very good margin of protection from exiting projectiles. Both expend their energy quite quickly upon initial penetration. It also imparts quite the shock wave because of that rapid expansion and imparting of energy. This shockwave can stop hearts and cause organs to bleed, namely the liver.

Of my self-protection weapons, the one I normally have access to, doesn't have a laser. It's a Beretta 92F. Muscle memory defeats a red dot any day. With thousands of rounds with that model, I just don't miss at under 50yds. Now, that's after the first 4 rounds. I keep Glazer safety rounds as the first 4 rounds to keep collateral damage to a minimum from any exiting projectiles. Black Talon or Golden Sabre rounds are after that. They also give a very good margin of protection from exiting projectiles. Both expend their energy quite quickly upon initial penetration. It also imparts quite the shock wave because of that rapid expansion and imparting of energy. This shockwave can stop hearts and cause organs to bleed, namely the liver.
I got xdm 45 i cant hit shit with. Lol. Rounds are so expensive i have shot it enough was going to start to reload my own ammo but was around the sandy hook shit was going on. I haven’t been able to get back into it since. I love to shot guns just so expensive now. Plus the last 2 years grown has take front seat to anything and dont feel like its going to change anytime soon

I need no sights for my home protection… Remington 870 police magnum 12 ga. “Just” legal barrel length. Rottweil sabot behind 00 shot. They get through the shot? Lord(s) help them. I’ve heard of the glazer. Neither of the others. I love guns but the shottie is the only one I have. I have heard of similar rounds.. instant expansion, mostly shallow wide spread. Carries all the inertia of the round without exiting.

I need no sights for my home protection… Remington 870 police magnum 12 ga. “Just” legal barrel length. Rottweil sabot behind 00 shot. They get through the shot? Lord(s) help them. I’ve heard of the glazer. Neither of the others. I love guns but the shottie is the only one I have. I have heard of similar rounds.. instant expansion, mostly shallow wide spread. Carries all the inertia of the round without exiting.
Shot gun is because too many meth heads around.

I got xdm 45 i cant hit shit with. Lol. Rounds are so expensive i have shot it enough was going to start to reload my own ammo but was around the sandy hook shit was going on. I haven’t been able to get back into it since. I love to shot guns just so expensive now. Plus the last 2 years grown has take front seat to anything and dont feel like its going to change anytime soon
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back