Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we had a meeting and they gave me 2 options - Either you go to juvenile/youngsters-prison and being locked up or we will give you the option to get “recovery” and learn how to sail and dive in the Mediterranean….

At that age (16) i had already spent more then 3 years at juveniles so the choice was pretty easy…
Learned how to sail and became a “rescue-diver”…
Then straight back to reality and a shitty neighborhood :rofl:
But, man, now ya know there's a lot more out there :pass:

Sola will crack the ridge about the beginning of week 2 Jan., + or -. Gaia's tilt is a little diff year to year.
I'd almost like to experience the disappearance and return of sola. Almost. Almost. Very close. As much as the long dark would not be that nice, the experience of seeing the return after a couple weeks in the dark must be a beauty.

Anyway mate, hang in there, I'll be thinking of you watching the horizon in ~12 days. Preferable while under appropriate influence from your fine summer grow. :biggrin: :pighug:

The car started, not too crowded in town. For some reason. -32 still might have had something to do with that. Forget to plug the wheels in, and they are going nowhere for a couple hours today.

Now, for that nice hot decaff to keep the warming process underway. :biggrin:

When I fed the farm cats after I got home from work, 30 min later, you could see the troops in their litter box..........my garden! LOL! At least they covered it back up with compost! :biggrin: :rofl:
They do prefer their dirt. That litter stuff is just stupid eh? Why would a cat waste a good turd on litter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back