Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's really easy to get to, can I just 'fluff' it as I go?
Well, technically you could, but the coverage will be poor. You need to add as much air and break it up

I'd almost like to experience the disappearance and return of sola. Almost. Almost. Very close. As much as the long dark would not be that nice, the experience of seeing the return after a couple weeks in the dark must be a beauty.

Anyway mate, hang in there, I'll be thinking of you watching the horizon in ~12 days. Preferable while under appropriate influence from your fine summer grow. :biggrin: :pighug:
under the influence:d5: rolls from the the lips as easy as an exhale

Ok so far in response to my new grow room question I got…

make it bigger:doh:

Add high power LED’s :greencheck:

Ductless mini split ( don’t know what that means?)

We need some more creativity here :pop:
A ductless mini split is a ductless heater/air conditioning unit meant for wall mounting.

Girls got a foliar feed last night 1/16tsp RAW Kelp, 1/4 tsp RAW Full up,1/32tsp RAW yucca The younger ones will get another at day 21.. Besides that just been adjust there training little bit each day won't do much more till they really start taking off :headbang: Pots are still pretty heavy from the feeding the other day so I think tomorrow they will be ready for water again :cooldance:

IMG_1706.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow glue Day 22

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

SeedStockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 22

IMG_1711.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

SeedStockers Mac & Crack Day 22

IMG_1716.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

Mephisto CDLC X Skywalker Day 15

IMG_1715.JPG

Mephisto S.O.D.K. Day 15

IMG_1714.JPG

Think i got the flow dialed in for the babies! As they grow i will be bit more careful turning up the flow! :thumbsup:

Stone Dragon
image.jpg

Bloodstone
image.jpg

I may be a little biased here but the big girls def seem to be looking soooo much better giving them the once a week feeding with the GLB nutes! Think i need to replace the 2 about to expire and use this as my go to! :headbang:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back