Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hog MaGundy Here's a lineup for ya!

Listened to pretty close to this lineup rehearse backstage at rockygrass 2021. I was working backstage hospitality (prep/dish) so had an all access pass. They were practicing for their Sunday set at like 2 am. They were in a tent and couldn't see them but about 6 of us hung out in silence just jamming and smoking Bud together. Great experience!

Hey Hey Hey hope everyone is doin well this evening! :smokeout:

Just getting home after a few cocktails and having helped my sis in her restaurant tonight. Balls to wall from 3-9. 644 covers! Crazy!!! All smoked up and things are right with the world!
How many people work in that kitchen? 644 is nuts! Just got home from a steady but mostly chill night at the restaurant I work at. Im at a small place in Central IL so 100 for our kitchen is pretty busy.

Listened to pretty close to this lineup rehearse backstage at rockygrass 2021. I was working backstage hospitality (prep/dish) so had an all access pass. They were practicing for their Sunday set at like 2 am. They were in a tent and couldn't see them but about 6 of us hung out in silence just jamming and smoking Bud together. Great experience!

Would love to see these guys do some gigs! We got Futureman so high he had a hard time in the next set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back