Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a similar experience with Blackstrap. Don't get me wrong, it's a great high, smooth smoke and beautiful, but the taste/smell just doesnt stand out to me at all. I think it's just that that terp profile soesnt quite jive with my brain chemistry because everyone I've shared it with has raved about how tasty it is.
I really liked blackstrap. Not quite as purple but I liked the taste. Definitely don't get as many compliments about it though :shrug:

I really liked blackstrap. Not quite as purple but I liked the taste. Definitely don't get as many compliments about it though :shrug:
Yeah, growing from seed to harvest probably gives us all kinds of bias toward different plants too. I have another Blackstrap going that looks way better than my first, but has hardly any smell. Will definitely grow more, because others love it, and it's a really beautiful plant to have in the tent. If this current one's Flower wasn't so pretty, I'd wash the whole thing for hash hoping it came put purple, but not sure now...

You can always tell her that you always grow different strains to avoid the tolerance that comes from smoking the same strain all the time :thumbsup:
Thats definitely what I would say. More than a 1/4 of the same bud has me basically just catching a buzz by the end of the bag, but its like a t break when you get new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back