Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah little bit I am trying to grow a variety in figuring what I like.. She's asked how come we haven't stuck with one thing and I really I didn't have answer besides that there auto's that are consistently evolving right now....

Am I backward thinking that you want a Indica with the heavy high to relieve the anxiety rather then the sativa
I only know what effects me, and sativa does the best job.

I've only grown 5 strains to completion thus far, and in every case sativa's give me a high I like and Indica's push me towards anxiety with muscle cramps or tension. Been that way since i smoked my first bowl when I was 12.
But all these new strains make it hard to shop when they just advertise it as a hybrid. I need sativa. Females of the clan want their Indica.
Do you let their wants, sway your decision as to what you want to grow?
If you go with Ace Seeds Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized and let the roll of the pheno dice make the decision?

2022-12-17_21-30-19.jpg

:rofl: If you get the sativa type and harvest at crystal clear you may need a strait jacket:rofl:.

cat balloon.jpg

That was anvil for me the only thing I enjoyed was growing her and the high nice heavy high put me to sleep but flavor and smell was lacking... Think that's about it I liked gorilla punch and rainbow glue where as others didn't.... Sour stomper was unanimous
Having a similar experience with Blackstrap. Don't get me wrong, it's a great high, smooth smoke and beautiful, but the taste/smell just doesnt stand out to me at all. I think it's just that that terp profile soesnt quite jive with my brain chemistry because everyone I've shared it with has raved about how tasty it is.

I've only grown 5 strains to completion thus far, and in every case sativa's give me a high I like and Indica's push me towards anxiety with muscle cramps or tension. Been that way since i smoked my first bowl when I was 12.
But all these new strains make it hard to shop when they just advertise it as a hybrid. I need sativa. Females of the clan want their Indica.
Do you let their wants, sway your decision as to what you want to grow?
Landrace strains or trial and error I suppose
As far as pleasing the ladies....
gl :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back