Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess if stuck in drive thru best to be prepared! ;) :headbang:
2AE11CC1-E270-4F57-88B5-CF6EC288A42E.jpeg
image.jpg

:crying::pass:

10 rookies just had a successful harvest reading this post :crying::crying::crying::crying::smoking::smoking::smoking:
:face::face: I am still trying to figure out who he answered yes and no to.... let alone the cal-mag but wasn't gonna say a word:lol:

Last edited:
That and that much weed depending on the size dog... One little bud put skeeter in a coma for 24-48hr:yoinks:
Dexter got into trash and ate 2 old brownies and he was so high he couldn’t stand up! Had to take him to the vet to get fluids in him cuz he’d put his head in bowl and flop his tongue out but forgot how to drink! :(

Just got in my shipment of Oly Mountain Compost. It's one cubic yd, but it's heavy as hell!
I hope it's not waterlogged and is actually that dense.
Oly compost is great stuff but be prepared….
It will come overloaded with springtails! :d5:

Dexter got into trash and ate 2 old brownies and he was so high he couldn’t stand up! Had to take him to the vet to get fluids in him cuz he’d put his head in bowl and flop his tongue out but forgot how to drink! :(

That's what happened to skeeter he could barely stand up for the first 24hr then you could tell he was high for the next day or so... He was little and it was a very little bud but we know not to leave it around him... He doesn't come down here it hate these stair just nala comes down here back to nightly nudge nudge :wall::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
D450D8B5-1008-46C5-9E36-CC5ECE316115.jpeg
FDE38F4A-1BF4-44EF-A4A3-62C8C4EBCC66.jpeg
7C07C80D-BEBF-4BC3-BBC7-41FF86AD4F5D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back