Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a million choices but I've never seen one that does both flower and dabs well. Most that do both don't really do either very well. So, if you're gonna start to get into vaping without a press I'd say get a flower one and worry about the dab one later on
:yeahthat::pass:

Got an early Christmas present today from the wife. May have nabbed a few extras with the sale going on. Got a bubbler attachment coming as well, can't wait to try it out! So many options out there but I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to fire it up :jointman:
PXL_20221218_011212252.jpg

Got an early Christmas present today from the wife. May have nabbed a few extras with the sale going on. Got a bubbler attachment coming as well, can't wait to try it out! So many options out there but I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to fire it up :jointman: View attachment 1547655
Nice! I really like mine..:pass:

Got an early Christmas present today from the wife. May have nabbed a few extras with the sale going on. Got a bubbler attachment coming as well, can't wait to try it out! So many options out there but I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to fire it up :jointman: View attachment 1547655
@Dale's Proper Bud heck of a deal for 128, although it doesn't come with practically any extras I still had to get it. Thanks for the rep btw!
:yoinks: wow that is quite the deal I really dig the stand :headbang::woody:

:yoinks: wow that is quite the deal I really dig the stand :headbang::woody:
Thanks man! Between the batteries, honey pot, stand and bubbler it was a bit more than that. I had to get the stand off Etsy. And luckily I had a charger already.

Nice! I really like mine..:pass:
Thanks Frank! I'm very excited to try it out, even had it in my favorite color lol

Thanks man! Between the batteries, honey pot, stand and bubbler it was a bit more than that. I had to get the stand off Etsy. And luckily I had a charger already.

Thanks Frank! I'm very excited to try it out, even had it in my favorite color lol
Oh i figured but still good savings on the main device.. I want one but got enough other toys at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back