Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday!

Finally back and got to check the plants in person. Besides my wife cleaning up flooding and turning the carrots down a couple times, these girls have had zero hands on them since they were seeds under the dirt:thumbsup: Water line to humidifier, blumats, AC INFINITY controller, everything automated, and 30 days of absolute neglect seems to work after all :crying:

These are 10 gallon pots in my 5x5 tent, Mephisto Wedding, White Cream, Toof Decay, SOHxSODK, Strawberry Crinkle
20221215_191849.jpg

Made a little merry Christmas order for myself today. Going to try the top dress and water only type style sick of mixing 8 bottles this and that fox farm did me well but its alot of work. Water only or close to sounds alot better to me.
2C7416B5-4656-44CC-82F7-22BA74946150.jpeg

see if it the way i wanna take my grows from now on. Been kinda testing with a plant already and really liking the results.

Hey out of curiosity I usually use FFHF with good results. However I do notice it often comes with fungus gnats. Sometimes so bad they come flying out as I open the bag.
I'm considering switching mediums. Biobizz is not available in my local grow shop. They carry but at the moment are unable to source promix HP or BX.
They do however carry the HP -CC.
Is that asking for trouble using peat with cococoir? Would you treat it like a straight peat mix?
Any other recommendations for soil?

Hey out of curiosity I usually use FFHF with good results. However I do notice it often comes with fungus gnats. Sometimes so bad they come flying out as I open the bag.
I'm considering switching mediums. Biobizz is not available in my local grow shop. They carry but at the moment are unable to source promix HP or BX.
They do however carry the HP -CC.
Is that asking for trouble using peat with cococoir? Would you treat it like a straight peat mix?
Any other recommendations for soil?
Personally I have used coast of maine and fox farms soils and have had gnats in both… for me I have stuck with CoM stoneington blend with their amendments only with great success… I just control the fungus gnats via BTI, spinosad, and nematodes….. I also have been using coco/perlite with great success… IMO if you going to go coco use coco only treat it like hydro cause it is basically…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back