Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, HELLOOOO-??! :deadhorse: did u not jus read & give a like to my post above that said i am not in charge of that anymore-? :face: i mean, jus sayin & all....:rolleyes2: (short term memory loss must be an infinitely worse problem than originally thought with sum people :doh: ) ppp
Dont worry I'll tag someone else lmao.

Stoners, we see a lot of bud, lets flash some leaf. Here's an 11......
P1020870.JPG

uh, HELLOOOO-??! :deadhorse: did u not jus read & give a like to my post above that said i am not in charge of that anymore-? :face: i mean, jus sayin & all....:rolleyes2: (short term memory loss must be an infinitely worse problem than originally thought with sum people :doh: ) ppp
Care to let us know who is in charge of it these days?

Size and arrangement of the leaves looks like Black Dragon....most enthsiasts were given Black D and Duurty......and they outcrossed to Make their Own Dragon.
But......Although I recognise the name and I Think it was one of the Originals....I can't remember Who did What now......too many Moons ago....:bighug:..... #IBlametheDope ..............:pass:....

But Honestly......there were so Many rolling their own names start to blur......after the first Hundred........:dragon2:

Care to let us know who is in charge of it these days?
Auntie when she’s not too stoned…. go to the link above like she said before :biggrin::d5::doh:

Edit @Frank the Dank Ive seen blue do it too just sayin :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back