Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey Stoners Alive.......
P1030589.JPG

Size and arrangement of the leaves looks like Black Dragon....most enthsiasts were given Black D and Duurty......and they outcrossed to Make their Own Dragon.
But......Although I recognise the name and I Think it was one of the Originals....I can't remember Who did What now......too many Moons ago....:bighug:..... #IBlametheDope ..............:pass:....

But Honestly......there were so Many rolling their own names start to blur......after the first Hundred........:dragon2:

You know I’m in love with everything dragon. She soothes, a deep warmth and excellent nausea control, hence the bursting jeans.
This male is incredibly skunky and the girl fruity.
I was guessing Druin but could be Duurty. Either way, gonna let them hook up.
Thanks for looking in Mossy. :bighug: :pass:
so much to do…..gonna just blow it off and roll one up!!

No my last grow i scrapped. But soon, which brings up a question. Since im running both an auto and photos whats the deal with that. Can I just weigh up my auto when its done or what?
Yea, just do a complete journal and tag @420Forever and that oughta work

Yea, just do a complete journal and tag @420Forever and that oughta work

uh, HELLOOOO-??! :deadhorse: did u not jus read & give a like to my post above that said i am not in charge of that anymore-? :face: i mean, jus sayin & all....:rolleyes2: (short term memory loss must be an infinitely worse problem than originally thought with sum people :doh: ) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back