Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
When visiting places, or moves, I would always try the local apple fritters. Many didn't cut it. But the good ones, mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm.
My goto to try is local chili, any new place gotta try the chili.

Oh you mean like when I stoped at garden center the other day for airstones that cost <5$ and walked out with 150$ dollars in soil and amendments:doh::crying::crying::crying:
Exactly….!
I currently don’t drive and during lockdown I queued at the supermarket for an hour or 2. Blazed 2 joints while waiting. Then spent £120 when I was only going for a “top up shop” lol I think In the back of my brain I thought “fu*k doing that again” so I TOPPED UP lol

Just tag in @420Forever ( if he's still in charge of that) when you get it set up from start to current. Hint: he hates the blog thing, prefers the thread style, :rofl:
I'm not even sure what the difference is between a blog and a thread TBH. I did see some directions about creating a blog but it's not like I grew up with computers so when stuff gets really steppy my ADD kicks in and I'm lost hahaha

So I either had a stroke of genius or just a stroke. But I've been fighting with this potting soil I bought, it just does not want to retain water. Yesterday I over watered and today they are back to barely damp almost dry again.

Then I remembered something a bunch of people were doing when I was playing around with growing magic mushrooms.

Orbeez.

IMG_0005.JPG

Or just "water beads". It was $10 for a thing of 10k of them. Little polymer beads that soak up and then release water slowly.
You can get them even cheaper if you are ok with them being booger green or glow in the dark, because walmart is selling those airsoft type guns that shoot them now. But I got the multi colored ones from the craft section.

They were invented in the 1960s to do exactly this, help with agricultural water retention.

You can either put them directly on top, or till them into your soil. UV light will break them down, so I tilled mine in, but they do look fun on top, right?

Plus they help aerate your soil, as they expand and contract from taking in and releasing water.

Playing guess a dragon @Mossy . Found two pre-2013 dragon seeds. They aren’t Stone’s. Guessing Druin as
DC and some sati influence.
See these oldies are keeping company in the coat closet for a week or so. Any guesses?View attachment 1546983View attachment 1546984View attachment 1546986

Size and arrangement of the leaves looks like Black Dragon....most enthsiasts were given Black D and Duurty......and they outcrossed to Make their Own Dragon.
But......Although I recognise the name and I Think it was one of the Originals....I can't remember Who did What now......too many Moons ago....:bighug:..... #IBlametheDope ..............:pass:....

But Honestly......there were so Many rolling their own names start to blur......after the first Hundred........:dragon2:

Shit, I had forgotten they changed it....best to check the new rules and not rely on feline's who were used in drug testing labs.

Yeah, I know......figuring out a wicking solo cup system to try to do the same. These 4 gal auto pots just get em to big to do more than 6 at a time.
I only use the smaller 2.2 gallon AutoPots. Most ladies are smaller but 3-8 oz per pot is seen often by me.

You'll love the extra headroom. Not sure how tall your 3x3 is but my 5x5 is 80" and it's great, so much height. I have yet to find a topped auto that will overgrow my height. Close but not quite lol. Love growing some nice sativas.
I love my 5x5x80 from LaGarden. Only tent I have grown in. Lots of head Room and floor space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back