Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Dankerson @Shugrows and anyone else that was interested got me some more Coda bags yesterday picked up some 2 galllon core series for the coco girls I am gonna down size pots next run…. I have been super happy with these bags hold up great still have bags being used after a few grows in them haven’t ruined/ripped one yet…. I stick with the regular core series for the coco and they have been fantastic haven’t had a need to try the flow series.. They might be a bit messier depending on coco consistency…. As always he sent a free gift this is the 4th transplant bag he’s sent and I also have gotten one of his seed mats too :woohoo1:

AC8EB79B-F4DC-40D1-BE1D-3643F659431F.jpeg
77C92EDF-EC43-4A8F-9B4D-7B9FA8B0DD63.jpeg
7EF5F744-5314-40BE-9480-2D614ACACF0C.jpeg

Hey @Dankerson @Shugrows and anyone else that was interested got me some more Coda bags yesterday picked up some 2 galllon core series for the coco girls I am gonna down size pots next run…. I have been super happy with these bags hold up great still have bags being used after a few grows in them haven’t ruined/ripped one yet…. I stick with the regular core series for the coco and they have been fantastic haven’t had a need to try the flow series.. They might be a bit messier depending on coco consistency…. As always he sent a free gift this is the 4th transplant bag he’s sent and I also have gotten one of his seed mats too :woohoo1:

View attachment 1546463View attachment 1546469View attachment 1546471
Been so close to grabbing some of the diamond bags lol they look so tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back