Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, interesting start to the AM. Found the dehumidifier spitting water all over the floor. Shut it off, cleaned up that mess, quick trouble shoot, and it's been running for an hour now without issue.... the heck.....

Going to let it run for the day and see if it starts leaking again. I did manage to put it in a tray just in case. It has been running basically non-stop for about 5 years so if it gives up the ghost I won't be too dissapointed. It could be an easy fix but I don't know if I've got it in me to tinker with it. A new one is only $200-ish. Spend 4/5 hours fixing only to have it blow out again... eh... sore back sore legs, maybe I should just buy a new one.

Hoping it is an Easy Fix for you @DCLXVI .... :headbang:

Oooh @mdabber ....are you in the UK or US.......?

They have this Super Skunk in the UK that turn you into a mad axe killer after one joint......:yoinks:...I Know coz I keep reading about it in the UK newspapers.........so it Must be True.........:pass:

Nobody on site has heard of it.....can't find anywhere to Buy it.....but we are just a canna site......so what would we know.....?...
Might be some shit weed sprayed with same crap they do on what's called "bath salts" here in the states......made a guy in miami chew another person's face off.

Oooh @mdabber ....are you in the UK or US.......?

They have this Super Skunk in the UK that turn you into a mad axe killer after one joint......:yoinks:...I Know coz I keep reading about it in the UK newspapers.........so it Must be True.........:pass:

Nobody on site has heard of it.....can't find anywhere to Buy it.....but we are just a canna site......so what would we know.....?...
I want the shit where I literally melt into the couch but I'm pretty sure that's salvia. Lol

Well, interesting start to the AM. Found the dehumidifier spitting water all over the floor. Shut it off, cleaned up that mess, quick trouble shoot, and it's been running for an hour now without issue.... the heck.....

Going to let it run for the day and see if it starts leaking again. I did manage to put it in a tray just in case. It has been running basically non-stop for about 5 years so if it gives up the ghost I won't be too dissapointed. It could be an easy fix but I don't know if I've got it in me to tinker with it. A new one is only $200-ish. Spend 4/5 hours fixing only to have it blow out again... eh... sore back sore legs, maybe I should just buy a new one.
I've had great luck with this DH. It has a hose connector so you can hook direct to a drain. :thumbsup:

Midea 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Reusable Air Filter 50 Pint 2019 DOE (Previously 70 Pint) - Ideal For Basements, Large & Medium Sized Rooms, And Bathrooms (White) https://a.co/d/dHMU7DS

I've had great luck with this DH. It has a hose connector so you can hook direct to a drain. :thumbsup:

Midea 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Reusable Air Filter 50 Pint 2019 DOE (Previously 70 Pint) - Ideal For Basements, Large & Medium Sized Rooms, And Bathrooms (White) https://a.co/d/dHMU7DS

That looks exactly like mine but different brand bought at Lowe’s :thumbsup: been great running for about 5 yrs long before I started growing

Support the Outdoor Growers..... :pass: ...Go Vote.........

I've brought Links in to save your Legs............

Take 5 minutes to Make someones Day.........Christmas Brownie Points..........:headbang:

elf.gif

Might be some shit weed sprayed with same crap they do on what's called "bath salts" here in the states......made a guy in miami chew another person's face off.
Fuckin’ munchies are no joke….:haha:

Those chemicals are known to be the enhanced synthetic version of - Khat-, aka Cathinone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back