Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin: Ours too......:headbang:..and a Dog Tax on everything we eat.........:pass:

:headbang: Was it Easy set up.......?

Let me know how it does on dog hair..........:headbang:...
Well, I gotta wrap Chloe's pills in some deli slice meat or she won't even look at it so of course the others got get in on that action, wife feeds em off her plate but they know better with me....If they get any it's after I'm done and on the way to the kitchen, then I'll give em a bit I've set aside every once in awhile....It's supposed to be good for dog hair, it's the other stuff ( curtains, electric cords, dog toys etc) that'll cause it problems. Was very easy to set up, put base against wall, plug it in, set robovac on the charge plate...Got the Eufy 11S as it's just a dumb bot and doesn't need a wifi connection.

Plenty warm enough to cut some line :tang:
True, but hunting and recording barbed wire in frozen crust is a little different. Boss says anything lower than 10F and you’re fighting it. Less work gets done. Plus, it’s painful! Fingers and face don’t like it… gotta have gloves but gotta also jot down notes.

Afternoon @blue ... :bighug: ....it Always makes me Smile.......:biggrin:

Did you see we got the staff shot for the AFN Xmas card when you were away......?.....:eyebrows:....not Bad huh.....?
I'm getting the hang of this camera..........:photog:

View attachment 1546438

Awww - Hobbes lookes GREAT in pink!!! ... It's nice to see some of the newer generation staff getting invoilved ..... Tom .... Bushy ..... :toke:

Can't beleive you didn't wait for me - I'll have to "shop" myself in!!
:pighug:

Yup..they say lightning doesnt strike twice...but we know it does...... :karmacloud: ...anti drama karma sent.....
The bad thing about it being this bad this early with this much energy still in the atmosphere at 65° and sunup is not here yet. It's going to get bad today. And this storm is a pretty damn big one! It's going to impact North with snow.
It just doesn't bode well when you've already heard about six or seven warnings within 30 minutes of waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back