Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp...60f, coffee one, chihuahua in my lap bugging for more treats ( cause they all get treats when Chloe gets her meds), spent morning setting up wife's robovac......gonna be fun times watching it destroy itself.....gotta do a town run and might hit the local this afternoon.....normal dishes and laundry morning.

Last edited:
Afternoon @Zaaboot ..:pass:..sharing one....

We had our Only in winter thingy.......where the coldest 2 hours after sun goes down...then it warms up......:pass:

8 pm it was 10C....midnight...16C......:yoinks:....cloudy this morning...so that explains it....cloud is like a blanket to keep the heat in.......
hey Mossy - sounds good to me, nice and moderate. I have only been back in blighty 3 years now, and am very much looking at the next stop

All seems well after the schwaz. Plan on dropping to 12/12 tomorrow to see if I can get the remnants of the oddball to start flowering. Not expecting anything from it, just wanna see.
IMG20221213075617.jpg

Well Im on my way to the dispo. Wanna get the trip over with quick. Got a couple errands to run before I hit it up, but I should be able to get there as soon as they open otherwise Im gonna be waiting in line again. Last time it was a 3.5 hour line............ Got a good sale going, $40 premium 8ths. Best prices Ive seen in a while.

Picking up a strain called l'orange. Sounds tasty.

Well Im on my way to the dispo. Wanna get the trip over with quick. Got a couple errands to run before I hit it up, but I should be able to get there as soon as they open otherwise Im gonna be waiting in line again. Last time it was a 3.5 hour line............ Got a good sale going, $40 premium 8ths. Best prices Ive seen in a while.

Picking up a strain called l'orange. Sounds tasty.
So...80 bucks a 1/4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back