Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3724.JPG

#CannabisCatfish ....... :biggrin: .....you See so much more when you Flash them in the Dark...........:photog:

Id love to have fresh lemons. One of my favorite fruits. I can just peel and eat like an orange

I usedtacould.........until me teeth got sensitive....... :biggrin: ....but I Love lemon on almost everything........:chef:

The lemons here are much more aromatic...and sweeter than you buy in the shops.........:headbang:....

I usedtacould.........until me teeth got sensitive....... :biggrin: ....but I Love lemon on almost everything........:chef:

The lemons here are much more aromatic...and sweeter than you buy in the shops.........:headbang:....
Yeah my grandmother had a lemon tree on her farm, they were great. Much better than any store bought lemon. Too bad she sold her farm when she got too old to maintain it.

Yeah my grandmother had a lemon tree on her farm, they were great. Much better than any store bought lemon. Too bad she sold her farm when she got too old to maintain it.

I Think transport and storage damage the volatile oils.... :headbang: ....fresh are highly perfumed.

Every resident seems to want to grow a lemon tree....for their gin and tonic........:cheersmate:.....so you have a hard time even giving them away.....
If you all lived closer I'd be dropping bags of them off as I passed your gates.......:biggrin:

I Think transport and storage damage the volatile oils.... :headbang: ....fresh are highly perfumed.

Every resident seems to want to grow a lemon tree....for their gin and tonic........:cheersmate:.....so you have a hard time even giving them away.....
If you all lived closer I'd be dropping bags of them off as I passed your gates.......:biggrin:
I would freaking love that. Too bad the atlantic is in the way lmao. I have always wanted to visit the uk tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back