Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

It just makes me Smile...seeing how flucking Stoned they are......... :biggrin:....you Know you want 1 of what they are having....:pass: ....Perfect Stone.............

I would freaking love that. Too bad the atlantic is in the way lmao. I have always wanted to visit the uk tho.

Im in Spain....Valencia.....Citrus county......... :pass: .....we moved here from the UK......it is like Europes equivillent of Florida for retirees........:biggrin:

Old bones need the sun......:pass:

Im in Spain....Valencia.....Citrus county......... :pass: .....we moved here from the UK......it is like Europes equivillent of Florida for retirees........:biggrin:

Ahhh i heard spain is nice but Ill probably never make it to europe. I really dont vacation much at all.

Ahhh i heard spain is nice but Ill probably never make it to europe. I really dont vacation much at all.

I'll never make it to the US either.........but I get to Visit with everyones photos......... :photog:

I get to See what Im Missing.......:biggrin:

I'll never make it to the US either.........but I get to Visit with everyones photos......... :photog:

I get to See what Im Missing.......:biggrin:
America isnt that great. Lots of good scenery and stuff. Tbh Ive barely been around here. I hardly ever leave my state. I can count on 1 hand where Ive been thats not in wisconsin

IMG_3727.JPG

Look a that tomato enjoying itself..... :biggrin: .....one really cold snap or big storm will kill it off......but for now it is Loving it...

IMG_3725.JPG

Never fails to make me Smile how some plants just want to Live.............:pass:...self germed in the patio drain.....

Morning kittens....56f, bit foggy, coffee good n hot.....planning on working with my plants today so maybe I can get it all straightened out in that tent. Still haven't heard back on that BSA yet.....guess he isn't that worried about selling it.

Eastbourne kept getting colder so the oldies moved further south looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back