Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new releases from @FullDuplex :baby:New reg autos and some photos :yoinks: never seen him release photos before but 1 of them sure looks like that black on black he posted this week
At least his prices for his photo regs was reasonable! $150 is an average price for some breeders but you’d only get 10 beans not the 20 he’s offering! Too bad i got too many beans already!

Royal mail is England. So you'll most likely lose tracking once it gets to customs and it'll just show up eventually
:yeahthat: I have noticed stuff that starts with ome overseas carrier and changes for the stateside delivery portion sometimes tracking doesnt carry over! But ya which customs terminal is it at? Think Chicago can be super slow but i haven’t ordered much of nothing from overseas to have personal experience!

Well, laundry got done and put away, dogs got meds n treats, wife fed, coffee ready, tomorrows dinner in the crock in the fridge ready to be put on in the morning before head out to the Dr's....time for a couple tokes and a smoke before heading to bed.

Coal Miners Cookies getting there
PXL_20221205_024133860.jpg

Well, laundry got done and put away, dogs got meds n treats, wife fed, coffee ready, tomorrows dinner in the crock in the fridge ready to be put on in the morning before head out to the Dr's....time for a couple tokes and a smoke before heading to bed.
Give Chloe a hug from Uncle Cookie Monster! ;)
1670208672286.gif

Luckily i am picky enough on which cookies i am gonna spend $4 each on! If it’s something i could make at home so basically if it doesn't have their bomb cream cheese icing then all depends on cookie if i would buy it and that’s prob a good thing since they now offer a cookie subscription program! Im too picky to pay in advance with no knowledge if i will like the weeks flavors! No thanks! :eyebrows::rofl:

Luckily i am picky enough on which cookies i am gonna spend $4 each on! If it’s something i could make at home so basically if it doesn't have their bomb cream cheese icing then all depends on cookie if i would buy it and that’s prob a good thing since they now offer a cookie subscription program! Im too picky to pay in advance with no knowledge if i will like the weeks flavors! No thanks! :eyebrows::rofl:
Gotta make responsible cookie decisions in this economy :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back