Status
Not open for further replies.
They're definitely at least the pre-explosion type

This dudes package used to be the pre explosion type as well! :yoinks: :crying:
1670206073998.gif

So are the ones in your pic there the “non exploding” type?? :shrug::thumbsup:

View attachment 1543864
Yes they're the 'good' batteries, and they are from left:

1. Samsung 35E, 8 Amp, 3500mah. Great for sesh herb vapes like the Argo.

2. Sony VTCD, 25 Amp, 2800mah. Great all around battery.

3. Molicel P26a, 30Amp, 2500mah. Great for high heat, and quick ramp up devices like the Huni Badger. :thumbsup:

:pass:

I got a package of seeds coming from Autoseeds.com and it Royal mail tracking....I tracked it and it says ...pending assessment through customs and when they are done they will notify me???????? What's this mean?

Yes they're the 'good' batteries, and they are from left:

1. Samsung 35E, 8 Amp, 3500mah. Great for sesh herb vapes like the Argo.

2. Sony VTCD, 25 Amp, 2800mah. Great all around battery.

3. Molicel P26a, 30Amp, 2500mah. Great for high heat, and quick ramp up devices like the Huni Badger. :thumbsup:

:pass:
My only fanciful smoking device is an OG solo 1 vape! Then i also have a $12 bong and plenty of king palmies! :woohoo1::rofl:

I got a package of seeds coming from Autoseeds.com and it Royal mail tracking....I tracked it and it says ...pending assessment through customs and when they are done they will notify me???????? What's this mean?
Hopefully not that they’ll let u know once they’ve opened and destroyed them! Maybe just that it’s there going thru customs but hasn’t been scanned thru yet! Unless u have had stuff snagged by customs before then shouldn’t be a big deal! How long has it shown that as the status?

Royal mail is England. So you'll most likely lose tracking once it gets to customs and it'll just show up eventually

Hopefully not that they’ll let u know once they’ve opened and destroyed them! Maybe just that it’s there going thru customs but hasn’t been scanned thru yet! Unless u have had stuff snagged by customs before then shouldn’t be a big deal! How long has it shown that as the status?
Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back