Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chef:

and we're blaming this on the jam and sardines?....sticky screen hmmmm....

Sardines?!?!? Yuck! Vomit comet right there!

Saltine crackers...... :headbang:

I blame the mess.on DG rosin.....:crying:

Sardines?!?!? Yuck! Vomit comet right there!

Saltine crackers...... :headbang:

I blame the mess.on DG rosin.....:crying:
:whew:Yeah I totally missed read that definitely too stoned:doh::face::gassy::gassy::gassy: I blame the raz-berry runtz and this is actually playing now and was coming back to post :dizzy:

:pop::pop::pop:

A little PSA for all my fellow E-device users as I know many of you are. Don't go cheap with your batteries. If it has 'Fire' in the name, it probably will catch fire. First and foremost, know your battery's specs. Always purchase from a trusted source as 18650 batteries and the likes are highly copied. And finally, if the battery manufacturer makes TV's, you can trust them.
:thumbsup:
Screenshot_20221204-201024~2.png

:pass:

Well guys if I just disappear without a proper good night this be it! Going to load up the Unicorn again and I may just fall asleep/pass out.:dizzy:

With only vaping for a few weeks now i can truly say my lungs feel so much better than doing bong hits all day..... :headbang:

A little PSA for all my fellow E-device users as I know many of you are. Don't go cheap with your batteries. If it has 'Fire' in the name, it probably will catch fire. First and foremost, know your battery's specs. Always purchase from a trusted source as 18650 batteries and the likes are highly copied. And finally, if the battery manufacturer makes TV's, you can trust them.
:thumbsup:
View attachment 1543862

:pass:
So are the ones in your pic there the “non exploding” type?? :shrug::thumbsup:

1670205296743.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back