Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning hobbes how it going?:pass: :face: just outta curiosity are we doing raffles anymore?

1670169707533.png

I went ahead and used four hangers. Not because I want the extra space, but because if one fails, the other three will catch the light…..instead of with two, the light would swing and contact the tent and become a fire hazard. :pass: It’s a beastly light for sure….I only have it at 40% and it’s right on the edge of being too much at this stage. Next grow I’ll keep it lower, longer in the beginning..
I haven't moved the light any. I set it there and ran a par test with an empty tent. I knew I could just adjust the dimmer to accommodate the girl's needs the whole cycle from there........just maybe only slightly more expensive in energy costs.
4 of these lights in an open grow room would make a ton of canna! Oh to dream! I hope to make a little move financial move in the first quarter to pay for the building of the growroom next year. Just have to look at the tax impact.
It would be nice to have my spare bedroom back and the grow would be much more secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back