Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in going overboard on an exhaust fan. It's an 8in fan with a big filter. My inlet tube is only 4 inches. That's mainly just not taking up a lots of space and it does help direct the flow better. I bring it down to the main circ fan. Most of the flow hits the fan and is blown across the tent. Some of the flow does go past the fan and to the lower part of the canopy. I played with some smoke testing when I set up the new light. :biggrin:
I have noticed some temp and rH layering once the girls get big. That kinda guides me to perform some defol.

I like going big on the fan for flexibility
oh me too and I keeping upgrading right now I run a 6" and 4" intakes during flower but once i chop the 4" goes in the dry tent:doh::wall:.. I have a 8" raxiel cheap fan for intake which is too big but it's what I had... I plan to purchase another 6" for the 4x4 so I'll have (2) 6" exhaust fans for plenty of air movement one for heat and one for RH with the intake also... The 3x3 runs a 6" exhaust and that's it no intake fans and that tent seems ok but haven't had it packed yet hoping this run :goodluck:

I know you all seen the rosin:biggrin::d5: but I finally got strawberry microverse trimmed up and weighed in came out with 58.4 grams :woohoo1: super frosty buds and very dense little nugs with a very citrusy aroma:gassy1: I pressed some already and the yield was awesome got 1.6 grams from 7 grams of flower very tasty super strong rosin had me seeing stars :dizzy::baked:

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

I will work on a better review as I dab on her I will be pressing more today :headbang::smokeit: :d5::biggrin:

I know you all seen the rosin:biggrin::d5: but I finally got strawberry microverse trimmed up and weighed in came out with 58.4 grams :woohoo1: super frosty buds and very dense little nugs with a very citrusy aroma:gassy1: I pressed some already and the yield was awesome got 1.6 grams from 7 grams of flower very tasty super strong rosin had me seeing stars :dizzy::baked:

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

I will work on a better review as I dab on her I will be pressing more today :headbang::smokeit: :d5::biggrin:
some yummy looking stuff:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back