Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buster watching everything.....
IMG_20221203_124714.jpg

right now I just use the lower vents in my tents as intakes except the 4x4 has a intake fan also ran by a inkbird controller for RH... But have been contemplating changing my setup to something like yours with the diffuser or wildbills I know he brings air in the opposite way... My biggest issue is during peak flower rh tends to get a bit high and hard to control

I believe in going overboard on an exhaust fan. It's an 8in fan with a big filter. My inlet tube is only 4 inches. That's mainly just not taking up a lots of space and it does help direct the flow better. I bring it down to the main circ fan. Most of the flow hits the fan and is blown across the tent. Some of the flow does go past the fan and to the lower part of the canopy. I played with some smoke testing when I set up the new light. :biggrin:
I have noticed some temp and rH layering once the girls get big. That kinda guides me to perform some defol.

I like going big on the fan for flexibility

From the UK, so it wasn't cheap....... @St. Tom turned me on to it ( i think, damn stoners ) as he is using one, he might be posting a review soon.
I will be doing it after this photo run as I used it 2 different ways now once not ducted in from outside of my tent the 1st run and now ducted with it with fresh air from now and I will do a review afterwards

hey hey stoners alive!
shaman says....be good, beyond the veil the universe is watching......
P1040089.JPG

shaman speaks in riddles and poems
straight talk and the flock be lost
in fear and uncertain
and shaman becomes sham man
ain't no healer here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back