Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agghhh Gawd......out of the corner of me eye I See hubby with the rotovator...........:yoinks:.....if he gets on with that...I May be forced off the settee to plant me beans...........pfft......

I Hope the battery is flat.....:crying:

Hooh....I'm getting better at this..........:wizzy:...the gearbox cable just snapped.........:yoinks:

OK, caught up.....
Morning kittens, 55f, 94% semi cloudy...happy caturday all......GndPa got me started on whole milk in my coffee when I was 12 and it's been that way ever since..powdered creamer as back up in extreme emergencies, and Canadian 2% is just wrong, always had it black when I was up there..
Chloe got her meds and they all got their treats....she's doing better it seems, coughing and chuffing almost non existent an puppy pads needed changing so it seems to be drawing the fluid off her lungs for now. Just gotta wait till Tuesday to see if her O2 levels are OK.
Talked to the friend I gave the F1 seeds to for a friend of his....seems the guy is freaking out about how to germinate them....typical new grower syndrome worrying about every lil thing.... :face:

Flipped the lights on in the tent this morning, sat and looked a bit and came to the conclusion I'm going to probably have to cut back to 6 branches per plant to keep the air flow going.....and the one Bomb cross is still growing with no sign of flowering yet, if it keeps on will sacrifice one of the smaller pots to give it more room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back