Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Know the old quote....is that a gun in your Pocket...or are you Just Pleased to See me....?........

I'm sure that was Mae West in the 1930's..............:shooty:...
Correct

Good morning (almost good night for me) @Shugrows hopefully your day has been well so far

And good morning to everyone else.

Little bit of a stressful morning for me today. It seems everyone has forgotten how to drive. My 20 minute commute took 40 minutes today because someone was doing 20 in a 45, and 40 in a 55. Triggered a little bit of road rage as I couldnt get a big enough break in traffic to pass them. Oh well home now time to smoke up before I get too tired

Good its like 6 degrees out and snowed last night. Just wakin and bakin right now. Then its off the brave the cold for a nice warm cup of some strong coffee. And yours?

:snow2: Oooh.......not as Bad as that.........TF....:biggrin:...it took the sun til 2.30 m to burn throuh the cloud and warm the place up........

Just plain stinky ladies greeted me in every tent this morning.
Stomper and DG are still not ready and are just still stacking frost.
My purple/black girl is getting darker. It's quite the contrast with as much white frost she has.
2022_12_02_16_21_52_767.jpg
2022_12_02_16_22_00_756.jpg
2022_12_02_16_22_08_266.jpg
2022_12_02_16_22_17_709.jpg

Good morning (almost good night for me) @Shugrows hopefully your day has been well so far

And good morning to everyone else.

Little bit of a stressful morning for me today. It seems everyone has forgotten how to drive. My 20 minute commute took 40 minutes today because someone was doing 20 in a 45, and 40 in a 55. Triggered a little bit of road rage as I couldnt get a big enough break in traffic to pass them. Oh well home now time to smoke up before I get too tired

Hubby says...dont worry about your driving in the snow.....:snow1:...worry about everyone else who Hasnt driven in it since they Passed their Driving Test...... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back