Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of creamer I better check the date on mine :coffee:

Attachments

• 100_4199.JPG
    100_4199.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 7
I bet you could help them for free… but if it were me i would have put a pretty high price-tag for the meds…

:biggrin: If Spain legalised Id Love to turn this place into a NonProfit cannabis grow op....:headbang:...like the Spannish co ops.

Everyone gets a reasonable wage...and costs are taken off....then you just aim for production costs....that would do me.

I'd Love to see 11,000 sq mtrs of Cannabis here......:growing: ......Dream...but you gotta have a Dream huh.....?

:biggrin: If Spain legalised Id Love to turn this place into a NonProfit cannabis grow op....:headbang:...like the Spannish co ops.

Everyone gets a reasonable wage...and costs are taken off....then you just aim for production costs....that would do me.

I'd Love to see 11,000 sq mtrs of Cannabis here......:growing: ......Dream...but you gotta have a Dream huh.....?

Damn.. that’s a lot of land to grow weed on - one day. It would be a very nice dream to fulfill. Now all you have to do is to take that step and making it reality :wiz:

I also have a dream… or dreams… But I’m missing the tools to make it reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back