Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys tried to have an open conversation with the anti-cannabis-people?

I had a discussion with a former cop i met a couple of days ago and after about 30 minutes the person accepted my idea that if we were 10 people on the planet and some of these people smoked pot and chilled it would have been okey, no law against it were needed.

And after the long discussion we had we went back to the topic about todays laws against cannabis and it didn’t mather what i was saying - “It is the law, and it’s unlegal and people dies from cannabis” was the answer i got.

It was like trying to talk to a wall…. despite the agreement we had when we just talked about 10 people. Now we just had to think bigger and think a billion times bigger…
No? Nope, no positive response at all. “It’s unlegal and people dies from it, bla bla bla”.

They are brainwashed, the whole bunch of them, and as we can’t have an honest open-minded discussion about the subject with 99-99.9% of the “nej-sayers“ - I realized one important thing…

I just have to use the technique of showing them by hand instead…. And then when we are in majority they will accept it, and understand what we’re trying to explain, and then they might try to smoke one themself….

Let’s give these narrow fuckers a nail in the eye while we using and take support from the book of law (wich they wrote), to make weed legal for everyone….

And let us do it - with style.

View attachment 1543352

We had some friends..very similar background to us...and they were Very anti cannabis......:pass:

Their son used it and they said it made him very agressive.... and Im like..nope..nope cannabis does Not make you agressive....they were adamant it did...

One day we were talking to the son and said...what kinda cannabis were you using....your mother said it made you nasty...?

He Laughed and said..maaan....I was a Doorman..in the Town.....I took Everything I could get down me neck......:biggrin:

But cannabis was the only sociably acceptable drug I could get away with telling me Mother I was on....:pass:

Have any of you guys tried to have an open conversation with the anti-cannabis-people?

I had a discussion with a former cop i met a couple of days ago and after about 30 minutes the person accepted my idea that if we were 10 people on the planet and some of these people smoked pot and chilled it would have been okey, no law against it were needed.

And after the long discussion we had we went back to the topic about todays laws against cannabis and it didn’t mather what i was saying - “It is the law, and it’s unlegal and people dies from cannabis” was the answer i got.

It was like trying to talk to a wall…. despite the agreement we had when we just talked about 10 people. Now we just had to think bigger and think a billion times bigger…
No? Nope, no positive response at all. “It’s unlegal and people dies from it, bla bla bla”.

They are brainwashed, the whole bunch of them, and as we can’t have an honest open-minded discussion about the subject with 99-99.9% of the “nej-sayers“ - I realized one important thing…

I just have to use the technique of showing them by hand instead…. And then when we are in majority they will accept it, and understand what we’re trying to explain, and then they might try to smoke one themself….

Let’s give these narrow fuckers a nail in the eye while we using and take support from the book of law (wich they wrote), to make weed legal for everyone….

View attachment 1543352
We are in the majority. There are people out there that smoke but will never admit to it. My old neighbor is one, never admitted to it but my nose said different when his windows were open.

And speaking of they nay-sayers I had a guy at work, yesterday, legitimately ask me what the difference between crack and weed was. He said they're both illegal so they cant be much different. Thats the mindset of the people who believe everything their told by people with "authority"

Morning @Talonxracer.the milk in Spain taste funny when you are used to UK milk....and hubby doesnt take milk....so it was Easier.......:biggrin:..you know me...line of least resistance......
same In Portugal
Me @Zaaboot ....?...............outdoors in Spain.......... :headbang:
oh nice, you must be missing the beautiful weather over here, I know I do whilst chilling at the treehouse :rofl:

same In Portugal

Tastes kinda sour to me or half UHT....and after working in a Dairy in the UK...I've had me fill of sour milk....... :biggrin:

oh nice, you must be missing the beautiful weather over here, I know I do whilst chilling at the treehouse :rofl:

Yup.....:headbang:...me old bones need the sun.........

We had some friends..very similar background to us...and they were Very anti cannabis......:pass:

Their son used it and they said it made him very agressive.... and Im like..nope..nope cannabis does Not make you agressive....they were adamant it did...

One day we were talking to the son and said...what kinda cannabis were you using....your mother said it made you nasty...?

He Laughed and said..maaan....I was a Doorman..in the Town.....I took Everything I could get down me neck......:biggrin:

But cannabis was the only sociably acceptable drug I could get away with telling me Mother I was on....:pass:

Yeah, that is the truth in many cases… I’ve been there myself…. And it’s not only the drugs that changes your mood. It’s the genetics of the human, the environment, progress in life, how well the person have slept or if the person have enough nutrient’s in their body. Stress is also a factor, so is movie’s and how you have been raised by your parent’s… The list goes VERY long - but it is NOT the intake of cannabis that makes you aggressive…. We stoners know that… :pass:

Ill join the cannabis-community for real, the relaxed and chilled people, so i can contribute the best way possible so we normal humans can get some inner peace.

And with saying that - I mean that i will grow a MASSIVE amount of plants… And laughing while I’m doing it. :biggrin:

View attachment 1543352
Here within hours of legalization to possess cannabis people started their grows, even though the growing of cannabis wasnt legal, yet, and the cops all of a sudden could care less. There was even someone growing on their roof just two doors down from the police station and two doors the other way was the mayors office, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back