Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really liking the Rositek Rmp2. Gonna put it through its paces and try to really figure out how to get the best yeilds. But, it was pretty awesome to come home from a long day at work, fire it up, and be taking a fresh dab of rosin in 10 minutes!

Well, that's a saying to identify a pickpocket eyeing up a mark..... depending on how long ago, it was quite a problem. Of course using a little code was better than outing them directly. Some were desperate and prone to violence quickly. A tourist saying something about a couple birds? I'm sure they gave no context and it was just odd!

Wow @DCLXVI ....I've never heard that one afore.... :pass: ........cheers for sharing.............

Thank you for the Friday reps @blue @Mossy

i just got off work and i see i need to do something soon or do i?

Should i keep 14 baby plants and see what happens in a 2.3x2.3 tent or thin them down to 3-4 plants plus the wild looking flowering mutant in there. #orgypot
View attachment 1543335

For my Conditions...I Prefer 10 females to an #Orgypot......but I don't have the Fattening power of your lights.

You did Great last time ....no big problems all the way through...so I'd be Tempted to do 2 more than last time..... :headbang:

If you have problems you can still remove 1 or 2...and the remainers just fluff out and take up the space.

badbitchcat.gif

Let's get Caturday Started...............

Hup 2..3..4..
caturdayex.gif

Hup 2..3..4..
caturdayex.gif

Hup 2..3..4..
caturdayex.gif

Now the other eyelid........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back