Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
solution -> everybody jus move here to green-legal mizery & we'll start a commune......my drumz may keep u up at nite, but the plantz won't care :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

20221202_105043.jpg

@Hog MaGundy happy friday bro :d5: :pass:
Same to you growmie! Just a couple more hours in this kitchen and I can go play with my plants!

Got my first insights into social engineering back then as well.......why bother scanning lines of code myself when with a few lines of text I could get 20 to 50 other people to do it and supply me with proof for simple validation of a job well done....

So...am I being a bit to introspective tonight?.....sometimes when you get old you start to wonder if you've lived a good life...not had a good life, but lived one.

Lost my Spaz when we were leaving out from a visit at my sister's in Mo...Finally got them to all stfu and I listened...he was off in the field across the road fvcking with the horses there about 1/4 mile away....fvcking fearless
This was the same Rusty I've told the story of him swinging from a bull's ball with a death grip on them. I'm just glad the little fugger didn't find a rattler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back