Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to all those worrying about your presence online..vpn, bit defender, nord etc......if your device is attached to the internet, your vulnerable if someone wants to work hard enough.....if you want your charges to be nothing more than conspiacy with their only evidence being what they captured, have 2 hard drives, one a mirror of the fresh install, one a working mirror....when you get a flag, figure you have 5 minutes to switch drives and put a cutting torch to your working drive...data CANNOT be recovered from slagged metal so the authorities only have what was captured online.....giving your attorney the out of " hay, my clients wifi must have been hacked"

Even if you just take basic precautions, VPN etc, it can help a lot. I mean how many idiots post massive bags of weed, stacks of money, and illegal firearms all over the Facebook and Instagram?

It's like a bike lock. Pick an easier target. There are plenty.

:face:What’s the security risk? I keep hearing you say stuff about that and makes me paranoid… I don’t run a vpn but guessing I should how many live stoners run a vpn?

Shit Xmas that is just a normal day with me :shrug::rofl::rofl:
I've always had a proxy because when your out and about, and your phone Wi-Fi is enabled. It scans and pings every Wi-Fi device it encounters.

:shrug:

Even if you just take basic precautions, VPN etc, it can help a lot. I mean how many idiots post massive bags of weed, stacks of money, and illegal firearms all over the Facebook and Instagram?

It's like a bike lock. Pick an easier target. There are plenty.
True...they go for easy targets cause their lazy ignorant govmnt fvcks( yes you Lt Johnson)...but if you worry about this piddling posting of growing weed, smoking weed, working it into various forms....then follow the cardinal rules....don't smell, don't tell, don't sell......rare that local has the insight or accumen to use this forum to bust anyone and the feds look for more appealing targets to make the headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back