Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that combo, I bet he was quite the character.
My Rusty was a Chihuahua X Manchester cross. He wasn't one of those quirky crazy ankle biters. He was pretty chill, but he did think he was a Mastiff. :rofl: He wasn't afraid of a damn thing! Nothing! He might had been 2 or 3yrs old when he was riding in the handle bar basket on my bike. We were on about a 15mile trip to to the lake. He was all chill laying on the towel I had so he could stand up if he wanted. All of a sudden he jumped up with his nose in the air, so I started looking around. I spotted a BIG coyote in the field. He spotted it just after I did. He leaped from the basket, hit the grass on the side of the road a rolling. He recovered and sprinted off in the direction of the coyote, barking his ass off. It did take 3 times hollering at him to get back to me, but he did mind me quite well.
He sure had a nose on him! When we when to the deer lease, one off the farm to market road, someone would roll down their window and tell him, "Riusty! Find us a deer!" His ears would perk up and his tail a wagging when he smelled one. You’d better start looking closely!
There was one big buck that evaded Dad and I for years. When Mom got to go with us, she'd tell him to look for Ol' Bucky Boy. Most often it would be late at night when first arriving.
I finally nailed him when I was13 or 14 with a shot about 330yds. Dad tried to say it was more like 400yds, but I knew how little that .243 dropped and my shot was exactly where I placed it. I must have caught him on an exhale, that heart shot dropped his ass in his tracks.
For the life of me, I can't remember the Crockett score was exactly, but it was the highest in the county for several years and my best by far. The taxidermist totally screwed him up.:face::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:
Lost my Spaz when we were leaving out from a visit at my sister's in Mo...Finally got them to all stfu and I listened...he was off in the field across the road fvcking with the horses there about 1/4 mile away....fvcking fearless

....That reminds me of a Greek Phrase book we bought when we were holidaying there.......:pass:...the first page was ful of the usual greetings...and page 2 first phrase was...The Duck is behind the Seagull.....................:crying:...seriously...when the Hell were we ever going to Use that one.......?......:crying:

Well, that's a saying to identify a pickpocket eyeing up a mark..... depending on how long ago, it was quite a problem. Of course using a little code was better than outing them directly. Some were desperate and prone to violence quickly. A tourist saying something about a couple birds? I'm sure they gave no context and it was just odd!

I'm running Mozilla VPN, mostly because I download torrents and my ISP kept sending me legal warnings. What's an old pirate to do? VPN supposedly has other benefits so websites don't know your IP address.
pblogo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back