Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN

Good morning Pinky! :d5:

200w.gif

Morning TalonX

heels-falling.gif

(not sure why this came up under a search for talon gif .... but i'll take it :rofl: :rofl: )

I hear the circus music in my head while watching this!

wakeandba.gif

No one can Charge you for the Music you hear in your own Head........ :bighug: .... #SmoketilyouFloat .........:zen:

GOOD MORNNG AFN.................:yay1:................

View attachment 1543103

Breathe in..........:pass:...

Breathe out.....

Breathe in....:pass:

Breathe out.....

Breathe in....:pass:

Breathe out......

Stop and check your Pulse.........:vibe:.....if you still have a Pulse....you've Earned an extra smoke break..........:bravo:....

@Bill.de.Cat @WildBill ......you two into isolation Please..... :doc3:.......we dont want this spreading........

@WildBill ...if you are getting/have got a new cold/infection it Could be to blame for your increased pain.
When my immune system kicks off....it does the same to me........:headbang:...thats why I avoid the winter Hugging season...long before covid appeared.

Anyone had their Flu vaccine yet........?...I'm seeing people round here getting Sick off the Flu jab......when they don't normally.....:pass:

I'm pretty sure most of the pain is from when I had to dive for cover. Yeah, there's some from the additional information due to my allergic reaction. I think my biggest problem is I need alignment really bad. The VA still dicking around on it! The lady from the VA on a checkup after me calling a crisis line and saying oh we're going to help you we're going to look into that. :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back