Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of movies, one to avoid

I watched that Irisman film the other night, I say 'watched it' loosely, it had all the makings of a very fine film indeed, but it needed to be filmed 30 years ago - it was ultimately a bunch of geriatrics fumbling around their lines, and nodding off...there was one scene where DeNiro was beating someone up, the guy he was beating had to throw himself out the door....what a way to end their careers, Scorsese, DeNiro, Pesci, Pacino et el.

The new lot of Rick and Morty is funny, but I expect we are a few months behind you guys anyway :crying:

Morning everyone I don’t get a flu shot and normally don’t get sick until Covid now I get sick couple times a year think I got the start of something now all stuffed up plus coworker’s have been sick :cuss::wall::joy:

Think I am caught up as well :headbang: happy Friday everyone:friday:

FB_IMG_1669986741529.jpg

Morning everyone I don’t get a flu shot and normally don’t get sick until Covid now I get sick couple times a year think I got the start of something now all stuffed up plus coworker’s have been sick :cuss::wall::joy:

Think I am caught up as well :headbang: happy Friday everyone:friday:

Happy friday bud.

Talking of movies, one to avoid

I watched that Irisman film the other night, I say 'watched it' loosely, it had all the makings of a very fine film indeed, but it needed to be filmed 30 years ago - it was ultimately a bunch of geriatrics fumbling around their lines, and nodding off...there was one scene where DeNiro was beating someone up, the guy he was beating had to throw himself out the door....what a way to end their careers, Scorsese, DeNiro, Pesci, Pacino et el.

The new lot of Rick and Morty is funny, but I expect we are a few months behind you guys anyway :crying:
Yeah, The Irishman was just a paycheck on their names deal it seems.
We in the middle of season 6 over here, think about ep. 7 or 8 coming up......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back